If you’ve attended zoom for windows 11 meetings before, you may have noticed that you don’t need to register to attend. However, if you are hosting a meeting, you will need to create a Zoom account first. How to Set Up Zoom Meetings Everything you need to know about adding contacts to Zoom and scheduling future meetings is here.
Zoom for windows 11 Download Free
To create a Zoom account, you must first download the Zoom installer. Open the following installer and choose Sign In> Sign Up For Free. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account in the email sent by Zoom.
How to create a Zoom account in windows 11
If you already have a zoom for windows 11 account, you can learn how to set up Zoom meetings in the app by scrolling to the next section. If you’re using an iPhone or Android device, check out our guide on how to set up a Zoom meeting over the phone here.
- Download the Zoom app installer. Go to the Zoom us Download Center and click the blue download button under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Then open the downloaded file. This file is located in your Downloads folder or your storage location. Once the installation is complete, the Zoom application opens automatically.
- Then click on Connect.
- Then click on Register for free to create a Zoom account. This is displayed in the lower right corner of the window. Clicking this button will open a new browser window.
- Then enter your date of birth and your e-mail address and click on [Register].
- Then click on Activate account. Once completed, you will be redirected to the zoom for the windows 11
- Finally, enter a name, generate a password and click Continue.
- Click “Proceed” and your Zoom statement will be set up. You can now open the app to set up a Zoom meeting.
How to set up an enlarged conference on your desktop computer
To set up a Zoom meeting, open the zoom for the windows 11 app and sign in. Then click New Meeting> Participants> Invite. Then click on the Mail tab and select a service.
- Open the Zoom app and click Connect.
- Then proceed” and your Zoom account will be set up. display your email address and identification and agree to log in.
- Then click on the New Meeting icon. This is an orange camera icon with a background. Then another window will open displaying the video of the created room.
- Then click Join computer audio or test speakers and microphone. If you’re new to the Zoom app, it’s good to test your audio before you begin.
- First, it asks if a ringing tone is heard. If you don’t hear it after a while, be sure to click “No”. This will cause zoom for windows 11 to play on the speakers one by one. You can select another speaker by clicking the drop-down menu above the output level. Click Yes