To use Zoom 5.7.3 download Free for video conferencing on your computer, you must install a microphone and a web camera.
How to download a Zoom client or application.
To install the Zoom client or application, select the link corresponding to the type of device you are using.
Desktop or Laptop computer.
- Go to the Zoom 5.7.3 download Free client download page.
- Click on the Download button in the Meeting Zoom client option.
- After downloading the installer file, run the installer. Depending on the Internet browser you are using, the installer. The file will appear near the lower or upper right corner of the browser window. Click the name of the installation file (such as Zoom 5.7.3 download Free .exe) or the Run option to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, the Zoom Cloud meeting window will open.
Smartphone or Tablet
- Open the GooglePlay app on your Android device or the AppStore app on your Apple device (iPad, etc.).
- Select a search option and type “zoom” in the search field.
- In the search results, click the [Get or install from the Zoom 5.7.3 download Free CloudMeetings app] button.
- The Zoom application will be installed automatically.
How to join an extended meeting
- Join us using the Zoom 5.7.3 download Free Meeting link.
- Using your Zoom Meeting ID.
- Join us using the Zoom Meeting link
- Typically, when you are invited to a Zoom meeting, you will receive a web link to join the meeting in an email or meeting invitation (for your email client calendar).
- Join a Zoom meeting by clicking the web link in your email or meeting invitation.
- The Zoom client on your computer or the Zoom app on your mobile device will open automatically. If it is not open, you will be prompted to open a Zoom meeting in your Internet browser.
- You have not installed the Zoom 5.5.0 download Free client or application, you will be prompted to download and install it.
- If the meeting link does not have a password, you will be prompted to enter it. When prompted, confirm your password in your email or meeting invitation, type your password in the Meeting password field, and then click or tap the Join meeting button.
- After attending a Zoom meeting, you might need to wait for the host to accept you to join the meeting before joining the meeting.
How to Join with Zoom Meeting ID
You will not receive a link to join a Zoom meeting, but if you have a Zoom meeting ID, you can join the meeting manually.
- Open the Zoom 5.7.3 download Free client on your computer or the Zoom app on your mobile device.
- Click or tap the Join Meeting button.
- [Enter the meeting ID in the Meeting ID field and click or touch to join.
- After attending a Zoom 5.7.3 download Free meeting, you might need to wait for the host to accept you to join the meeting before joining the meeting.